FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER JOB OPENING
Welcome to Fifth Letter.
We are a relationship-driven design studio firmly rooted in the idea that creative solutions should work at the pleasure of sound business goals. Locating in the vibrant Arts District of Winston-Salem, North Carolina, our team helps smart, motivated businesses and organizations design their futures by providing thought leadership, creating unforgettable work and developing deep client relationships.
We’re always looking for great freelance graphic designers to join our team on an as-needed basis. Interested candidates should have a killer book that instantly grabs us while demonstrating thoughtful, inspired design solutions. You’re naturally collaborative, detail-focused, and able to express why your solutions work. You’re entrepreneurial and enjoy projects in both digital and print media.
In short, we require someone with curiosity, hunger and grit; a gifted thinker who enjoys like-minded people as both co-workers and clients and is looking to grow via professional challenges and opportunities. If that sounds like you, and you’re driven to keep getting better, we’d like to hear from you.
- Remarkable portfolio of successful, artful design solutions across disciplines
- A minimum of two (2) years of freelance experience (plus references)
- Ambition to take on any project and execute it at a high level–creatively and efficiently
- Versatility to work across media–including print, digital, motion, and environmental
- Verbal communication skills to present ideas and concepts to a team
- Enthusiasm for all types of projects and the desire to make it exceptional
- Thoughtfulness, collaboration, and drive to create great work
- Demonstrated understanding of digital design best practices
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with Creative Director and Studio Manager (among others)
- Contributing to a wide variety of projects across diverse verticals
- Design support (all project types)
- Website design and development (hands-on and oversight)
- Multimedia animation and video (hands-on and oversight)
To apply send an email to email@example.com to explain why you’re amazing.
*An online or PDF portfolio is required for consideration. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to all applicants but we will reach out to you if your portfolio and experience match our outlined requirements.